How do I train my border collie to do tricks?

I want to train my border collie to do tricks. He is a very smart dog and is 1 and a half years old. I wanna teach him some pretty cool tricks but don't know where to start. I really wanna teach him to jump in my arms as he can jump really high.

I want to train my border collie to do tricks. He is a very smart dog and is 1 and a half years old. I wanna teach him some pretty cool tricks but don't know where to start. I really wanna teach him to jump in my arms as he can jump really high....
    Dog Breed Discussions : How do I train my border collie to do tricks?...

• How do I train my border collie to do tricks?

How do I train my border collie to do tricks? Dog Breed Discussions
      I want to train my border collie to do tricks. He is a very smart dog and is 1 and a half years old. I wanna teach him some pretty cool tricks but don't know where to start. I really wanna teach him to jump in my arms as he can jump really high.

How do I train my border collie to do tricks? Dog Breed Discussions
    • Read some books on clicker training, it's a great way to teach a dog tricks.Do a search on youtube for Zack George (maybe Zak George) and watch his videos on dog training. He has border collies and explains clicker training a bit.You can also find good books here.www.fearfuldogs.com/books.html