Will my 2yr old Chiweenie be safe if I bring in a new pup that just recently recovered of parvo?

My friend has a 4-5 months old lab mix puppy that she's trying to re-home since she will be moving into a smaller apt in a few months. I've been looking into getting a new dog, a larger breed one, and her dogs looks perfect. But her puppy has recently…

Will my 2yr old Chiweenie be safe if I bring in a new pup that just recently recovered of parvo?

My friend has a 4-5 months old lab mix puppy that she's trying to re-home since she will be moving into a smaller apt in a few months. I've been looking into getting a new dog, a larger breed one, and her dogs looks perfect. But her puppy has recently…...
    General Dog Discussions : Will my 2yr old Chiweenie be safe if I bring in a new pup that just recently recovered of parvo?...

• Will my 2yr old Chiweenie be safe if I bring in a new pup that just recently recovered of parvo?

Will my 2yr old Chiweenie be safe if I bring in a new pup that just recently recovered of parvo? General Dog Discussions
      My friend has a 4-5 months old lab mix puppy that she's trying to re-home since she will be moving into a smaller apt in a few months. I've been looking into getting a new dog, a larger breed one, and her dogs looks perfect. But her puppy has recently recovered from parvo. The puppy is scheduled to get her last set of parvo shots in 5 weeks. If I wait those 5 weeks and then bring her over, will my dog be okay? My dog has all his shots and his annual set of shots is due in April. Please help. I would really love to take in this lab pup, but I don't want to put my chiweenie's health at risk.

Will my 2yr old Chiweenie be safe if I bring in a new pup that just recently recovered of parvo? General Dog Discussions