whats a good way to help save animal lives in the world?

i am already vegan btw =]

i am already vegan btw =]...
    General Dog Discussions : whats a good way to help save animal lives in the world?...

• whats a good way to help save animal lives in the world?

whats a good way to help save animal lives in the world? General Dog Discussions
      i am already vegan btw =]

whats a good way to help save animal lives in the world? General Dog Discussions
    • You can help save animals around the world by donating some of your money to shelters like the SPCA so they have enough money to buy pet food and enough money for the medical bills, or you can even send money to other shelters like Eldad Hagar ( http://www.youtube.com/user/eldad75 ) So Hope for Paws has enough money to rescue more dogs and cats and to buy food and pay for vet bills.If you see a homeless or stray dog, you can take it to a No-Kill shelter or adopt it and welcome it into your home. Or you can get someone (friend or family) to adopt it :) If you have enough money you can even make a animal shelter in your backyard!Don't adopt animals from a pet store like PetSmart or Petco. There's horrible things that happen in the backroom (minors preforming surgery on animals (spaying and neutering) without knowing what they're doing) Some of the animals you see may even come from puppy mills, by adopting a dog from a puppy mill, you are contributing your money to the puppy mill so they can continue they're business. The mother dogs suffer their agonizing lives, breeding for profit. So don't "buy", adopt a dog from a shelter! This way your saving a life from dying! :) You can take the pledge to become vegan, you can save lots of animals by doing this :) It is a great way to save innocent lives :) You can walk for animal cruelty, stand up to abusers and say it's not okay and report them. You can participate in fundraisers, too.Inform children around you to respect animals and keep a keen eye around your neighborhood to see if there's any animal abuse going on. This can help a lot!

• People have to be responsible for what ever Animal they take in to there home as a pet no matter how big or small!!! With this comes Emphasise, excitement, content. proudness, satisfaction,determination forgiveness, motivation,Inspiration, energetic, eager, happiness, acceptance, affection, compassion, gratitude, Guilt, hope, interest pity remorse shame and sympathy and most important of all IS LOVE!!!! With all this will help save many many animals across the planet if all humans would show all or most of the emotions above animals would be so much better ! Gotta Love them dearly!!!!!!!!!!!

• Based on the question you asked before this one and the way you assaulted me personally by saying my son was going to hell, I would advise you to go back to 2nd grade and learn basic spelling skills that you obviously missed somewhere along the line. This will help you seem more credible. Then, you need to arm yourself will common, easily research-able FACTS before releasing your ignorance on the public and insulting people that have the facts. It makes you sound totally ridiculous and when added to your prejudiced disposition, you come across as someone that is mentally challenged. My apologies if you really are.Then, when ever you want advice from people on forums, some basic MANNERS would be appreciated.