my dog keeps vomiting, can not stand up and she is drooling everywhere.?

she a jack Russel. she is one of five puppies. they are about five months old. im only seventeen i cant afford to take her to a vet. when i walked in the room she was in i noticed she kept falling over and she wont hold still. shes thrown up alot, she…

she a jack Russel. she is one of five puppies. they are about five months old. im only seventeen i cant afford to take her to a vet. when i walked in the room she was in i noticed she kept falling over and she wont hold still. shes thrown up alot, she…...
    General Dog Discussions : my dog keeps vomiting, can not stand up and she is drooling everywhere.?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• my dog keeps vomiting, can not stand up and she is drooling everywhere.?

my dog keeps vomiting, can not stand up and she is drooling everywhere.? General Dog Discussions
      she a jack Russel. she is one of five puppies. they are about five months old. im only seventeen i cant afford to take her to a vet. when i walked in the room she was in i noticed she kept falling over and she wont hold still. shes thrown up alot, she is drooling everywhere. the father of the puppy has seizures so thats all i think it could be. she looks so miserable. i dont know what to domy god people i have tried to find her a home THANKS.you dont have to be such an asshole about it

my dog keeps vomiting, can not stand up and she is drooling everywhere.? General Dog Discussions
    • Sounds like it may have got into somthing toxic to it. Have you treated it yourself for flea's. Some dogs can't handle that. Try giving a warm bath and rinse well. Good Luck

• WHY did you breed a dog that has seizures? You can euthanize it, or you can let it suffer and be charged with animal cruelty, or you can get it to a vet. Your only choices.