What should i do for my 4 month old pitbull bc hes a little on the skinny side?

I got my pit about a month ago and when i picked him up he was a little skinny, now i feed him 2 times a day with blue buffalo puppy food which i hear is a good dog food and he eats well, he gets a decent amount of excersie but i can still see his ribs…

I got my pit about a month ago and when i picked him up he was a little skinny, now i feed him 2 times a day with blue buffalo puppy food which i hear is a good dog food and he eats well, he gets a decent amount of excersie but i can still see his ribs…...
    General Dog Discussions : What should i do for my 4 month old pitbull bc hes a little on the skinny side?...

• What should i do for my 4 month old pitbull bc hes a little on the skinny side?

What should i do for my 4 month old pitbull bc hes a little on the skinny side? General Dog Discussions
      I got my pit about a month ago and when i picked him up he was a little skinny, now i feed him 2 times a day with blue buffalo puppy food which i hear is a good dog food and he eats well, he gets a decent amount of excersie but i can still see his ribs what should i do?

What should i do for my 4 month old pitbull bc hes a little on the skinny side? General Dog Discussions
    • First thing that comes to mind is it is summer time. When it is really hot out side dogs do not put on as much weight. Next if you have not had him wormed you must get that done. Worms can kill your dog and will stop the weight gain. If he is really looking bad he needs a trip to the vet there are vitamins he can be given. I wish you all the best.