Why has my dog been sneezing a lot lately?

My dog has been sneezing more than usual lately. She's a 10 month old Jack Russel.

My dog has been sneezing more than usual lately. She's a 10 month old Jack Russel....
    General Dog Discussions : Why has my dog been sneezing a lot lately?...

• Why has my dog been sneezing a lot lately?

Why has my dog been sneezing a lot lately? General Dog Discussions
      My dog has been sneezing more than usual lately. She's a 10 month old Jack Russel.

Why has my dog been sneezing a lot lately? General Dog Discussions
    • It could be anything from allergies to kennel cough to a weed or piece of grass stuck up her nose. If it continues or gets worse take her in to see her vet. Anything that it could be is treatable. Watch for signs of her being more lethargic as normal, not wanting to eat or drink or just acting funny.

• I dont know really. He could have allergies or a cold. I think its normal though, sometimes theres a period of time where my 11 month old puppy sneezes alot, too! If u see any other strange habits, then i'd call a vet. But other than that, I wouldn't worry!:) Hope I helped!

• If he just started this, and you have been around fox tail I suggest you get him to a vet. If he inhaled a foxtail, he will not be able to sneeze it out. Foxtails are able to penetrate the thin lining of the nose and travel to places that can cause major damage.