How do I tell if my dog broke his leg ?

,I have a 3 month puppy . I think my daughter threw him or he fell . But when I got him he would not move front leg, he limb on it for bit , and it got better walking on it, he doesn't cry at all . I hope I didn't break it. I move his leg and…

,I have a 3 month puppy . I think my daughter threw him or he fell . But when I got him he would not move front leg, he limb on it for bit , and it got better walking on it, he doesn't cry at all . I hope I didn't break it. I move his leg and…...
    General Dog Discussions : How do I tell if my dog broke his leg ?...

• How do I tell if my dog broke his leg ?

How do I tell if my dog broke his leg ? General Dog Discussions
      ,I have a 3 month puppy . I think my daughter threw him or he fell . But when I got him he would not move front leg, he limb on it for bit , and it got better walking on it, he doesn't cry at all . I hope I didn't break it. I move his leg and everything and he still didn't cry

How do I tell if my dog broke his leg ? General Dog Discussions
    • Feel the other leg. Now feel the hurt leg. If something feels out of place or at an odd angle, something is probably broken. Remember to be gentle. Take the puppy to a professional vetrenarian and have him looked at. Do not twist or bend his leg anymore.

• You need to take him to the vet! he's only three months old, that means he's a baby!! would you throw a baby on the ground!? you need to teach her to be MORE GENTLE!

• Never leave a toddler alone with a dog, puppy or not, never ...Take the pup to the vet for a checkup, if the puppy fell or was thrown, there could be lingering internal damage. If he id walking, then I doubt if the let was broken, it should still be examined by a vet incase there is a greenstick fracture. (not broken completely through the bone)