my 8 moth old dog poop is really soft and smells horrible what wrong with him im really worried hellp?

i just changed his puppy food to adult his a pomenarien.. is it cuz ii changed his food? or is his tummy sick? or worse?i did change it completly i never really thought that it would hurt him... its the same brand but instead of puppy its adult now.…

my 8 moth old dog poop is really soft and smells horrible what wrong with him im really worried hellp?

i just changed his puppy food to adult his a pomenarien.. is it cuz ii changed his food? or is his tummy sick? or worse?i did change it completly i never really thought that it would hurt him... its the same brand but instead of puppy its adult now.…...
    General Dog Discussions : my 8 moth old dog poop is really soft and smells horrible what wrong with him im really worried hellp?...

• my 8 moth old dog poop is really soft and smells horrible what wrong with him im really worried hellp?

my 8 moth old dog poop is really soft and smells horrible what wrong with him im really worried hellp? General Dog Discussions
      i just changed his puppy food to adult his a pomenarien.. is it cuz ii changed his food? or is his tummy sick? or worse?i did change it completly i never really thought that it would hurt him... its the same brand but instead of puppy its adult now. what can i do to make him feel better?

my 8 moth old dog poop is really soft and smells horrible what wrong with him im really worried hellp? General Dog Discussions
    • Did you mix his new and old food together for a couple days before totally changing it? or did you go cold turkey and change it all of a sudden? did you use the same brand of food? if you did go cold turkey on him that is most likely the reason of this...it will be like that for a few days and then work itself out! if not...make sure there are no worms in it or anything like that!

• Yes, it is because you changed the food. Food changes should be done slowly over at least a week. His stools should firm up soon. If this continues for more than 2 days and there are any other symptoms present call your vet.