Should I allow my siberian huskies to be able to come inside the house?

I would like to allow my siberian huskies inside my house but I am worried about them spreading us diseases, parasites, and other health problems... is this something I should worry about?I have 3-4 month old puppies and currently following up on their…

I would like to allow my siberian huskies inside my house but I am worried about them spreading us diseases, parasites, and other health problems... is this something I should worry about?I have 3-4 month old puppies and currently following up on their…...
    General Dog Discussions : Should I allow my siberian huskies to be able to come inside the house?...

• Should I allow my siberian huskies to be able to come inside the house?

Should I allow my siberian huskies to be able to come inside the house? General Dog Discussions
      I would like to allow my siberian huskies inside my house but I am worried about them spreading us diseases, parasites, and other health problems... is this something I should worry about?I have 3-4 month old puppies and currently following up on their vaccinations but my mom just wants to be sure we wont catch any illnesses from them..

Should I allow my siberian huskies to be able to come inside the house? General Dog Discussions
    • Huskies....beautiful companions.....have their shots, heartworm, etc....have this done through a vet or get the info on line....There will be no concern for disease....lots of shedding though

• if you're serious, ill tell you now...millions of people around the world have indoor dogs and I'm even willing to bet some of them are huskies. If their vaccines are up to date and they are somewhat clean....go for it!

• I have a Siberan Husky and as long as you keep up to date with them at the vet everything should be fine. Although if you don't train them; then they will pee all over the place. Like all other dogs. But Siberan Huskys tend to think they are too good for that and will step all over you if you don't disclipline them.

• My personal experience is dogs won't bring in any diseases that you can catch. Depending on where you live, they can bring home ticks and brush up against poison oak.If you are a doding animal owner, you won't have these problems. They can also have worms but it is unlikely you will get worms from a dog. Hopefully you will worm your dog regularly and keep up with its shots.The downside to having a long haired dog in the house is shedding. If you don't groom regularly, you will have plenty if hair to clean up.Keep your dog clean, properly fed, groomed, and exercised, and you will have a very rewarding, long lasting relationship with your animal and be proud of it also.

• Dogs are fine as long as they are up to data on shots exsedra. I would make sure they are clean too. You have nothing really to worry about. You will most likely NOT get any disease or sickness from you dogs if they are up to date. Good Luck!!! Say hi to the dogs for me!!!

• of course you should. As long as they are vaccinated, they won't bring in any diseases. If you keep leaving them outside then yes they will get diseases, but as long as they are treated as one of the family and inside, you will all be healthy.

• If you don't, it's called abuse, cruelty, and neglect. Dogs are social pack animals and if they are cast outside, even in the backyard, they will get bored, anxious, depressed, and, yes, aggressive. A wolf in the wild that has no pack is a doomed wolf. Same with dogs. Why get a dog if you just want to throw it outside? If it was an indoor dog it wouldn't have the chance to get any diseases. And if it was an outdoor dog you should be even MORE serious about having his shots up to date. Why don't you try living alone your whole life. Humans are social too. Do your poor dog a favor and bring him inside. Take him to the vet first--he might have picked up fleas or ticks or some illness outdoors, you know, without anyone to care or protect him? After the checkup (and shots), wash him thoroughing, groom him, feed him properly, and love him like you should have all this time.So many dogs are turned aggressive and get a horrible reputation for their breed because they're being left outside all day, and yet people assume that it's the evilness of the breed!Don't be like that!

• siberian huskies wont spread any more disease or parasites than any other animal you may bring into the house. If you have given them the required shots and vet treatment there is no reason why they couldnt be allowed in. I had 2 of them and they were in the house when they wanted to be and outside when they choose, neither I nor any of my family or friends who came to visit every caught "anything" from the dogs being inside.

• let them in... you are responsible for their health and well being, so as long as they are current on their shots and wormings(which at this age should be done every 3 weeks), then you've got nothing to worry about. Not to mention the fact that winter is approaching, and if you live in a cooler climate, they will not be ready to handle winter this year. So, take them to a vet, make sure they've got what they need, and let um in