Is there any other way to unstick your dogs after sex?

My older male tried to have sex with his daughter and her is now stuck, what am I to do?

My older male tried to have sex with his daughter and her is now stuck, what am I to do?...
    General Dog Discussions : Is there any other way to unstick your dogs after sex?...

• Is there any other way to unstick your dogs after sex?

Is there any other way to unstick your dogs after sex? General Dog Discussions
      My older male tried to have sex with his daughter and her is now stuck, what am I to do?

Is there any other way to unstick your dogs after sex? General Dog Discussions
    • NO NO NO!! It would be harmful to both of them if you tried to pull them apart. You could take her in for a spay and that would ensure that there would be no pups.

• You allowed your dog to breed his DAUGHTER???WHAT were you thinking?Call your Vet tomorrow and see if you can get a mismate shot. Better yet, if you cannot be responsible enough to own intact dogs, get her fixed, BEFORE she has puppies that will likely be full of health problems!

• LEAVE THEM ALONE!!! They are in what is called a "tie" which is when the gland at the base of the penis is clamped down on by the female's vagina. If you try to separate the, you will cause sever injury to both the male and the female. Also, you need to find a vet to abort the pregnancy, or preferably spay her. Father to daughter breeding is inbreeding, which is horrible for the puppies as it causes sever genetic problems, not to mention extremely ethically wrong.

• Please don't pour hot water on them as the last person suggested!!! Or any water for that matter. The more excitement and stress, the longer they are going to stay clamped!!! Try to keep them as calm as possible and as soon as the male relaxes enough, he will release the female. Do not try to pull them apart!! This can cause damage to both dogs, and will make the situation worse by stressing them. Please consider getting them spayed and neutered! Good luck!

• It is normal for dogs to do this when they are mating. It is called a tie. Please do not, under any circumstances try to pull them apart, because you can do alot of damage. They will release themselves on their own, don't worry.

• Contrary to popular belief, dogs don't have many problems with imbreeding as much as you would think.You could injure the dogs if you tried to pull them apart, just leave them together, and in about 20 minutes they should have separated.If you do not want puppies, take the female in for a spay, that will abort the possible pregnancy.