what can i do if my dog eats a rca adapter cable and has not vomit?

my puppy chiwawa of 4Months swallowed cable wire of a RCA adapter. She broke it into little pieces and she has been gagging but will not vomit and she has diarrhea. What can i do. thank-you!!!!!

my puppy chiwawa of 4Months swallowed cable wire of a RCA adapter. She broke it into little pieces and she has been gagging but will not vomit and she has diarrhea. What can i do. thank-you!!!!!...
    General Dog Discussions : what can i do if my dog eats a rca adapter cable and has not vomit?...

• what can i do if my dog eats a rca adapter cable and has not vomit?

what can i do if my dog eats a rca adapter cable and has not vomit? General Dog Discussions
      my puppy chiwawa of 4Months swallowed cable wire of a RCA adapter. She broke it into little pieces and she has been gagging but will not vomit and she has diarrhea. What can i do. thank-you!!!!!

what can i do if my dog eats a rca adapter cable and has not vomit? General Dog Discussions
    • The ONLY thing you should do is get this dog to a vet.!! Do it now. If vet can make the dog throw up, he might dislodge it. If not, vet may have to remove it surgically. Small wires can certainly get stuck in his intestines, actually they can stick through the intestines. Go now before you have a dead pup!!!