How many more days until my Beage-Basset Hound has her puppies?

Okay, I rescued a beagle-basset and it seems she got pregnant before I got her. These are her symtoms:-Digging holes-Milk in her breasts visible-Enlarged breasts-Enlarged stomach-Breathing heavy-Not eating much-Licking her selfI hope you can help me!…

Okay, I rescued a beagle-basset and it seems she got pregnant before I got her. These are her symtoms:-Digging holes-Milk in her breasts visible-Enlarged breasts-Enlarged stomach-Breathing heavy-Not eating much-Licking her selfI hope you can help me!…...
    General Dog Discussions : How many more days until my Beage-Basset Hound has her puppies?...

• How many more days until my Beage-Basset Hound has her puppies?

How many more days until my Beage-Basset Hound has her puppies? General Dog Discussions
      Okay, I rescued a beagle-basset and it seems she got pregnant before I got her. These are her symtoms:-Digging holes-Milk in her breasts visible-Enlarged breasts-Enlarged stomach-Breathing heavy-Not eating much-Licking her selfI hope you can help me! Thank you!

How many more days until my Beage-Basset Hound has her puppies? General Dog Discussions
    • Vet check time!She may be pregnant, she may be having a false pregnancy (common in dogs), or she may have a massive hormonal imbalance due to something else.A vet check can tell you if she's carrying pups, when to expect them, etc, and can also brief you on HOW to help her deliver and rear the pups safely.

• Dogs gestation is 50-63 days. From the sounds of it I would prepare now. She needs a whelping box. Start taking her temp every day. Her temp should be approx 101 degrees. If her temp drops under 99 degrees and stay there whelping should occur in 12 hrs. You need lots of towels to help dry off pups and warm blankets.