My 11 week old puppy has poop stuck in her butt and she wont move?

So my puppy has diarrhea (gross i know) and we took her to the animal hospital because she seemed so lifeless. Well now we give her special medicine and her poop is looking fine but there's a big black hole where her butt hole should be.... Shes just…

So my puppy has diarrhea (gross i know) and we took her to the animal hospital because she seemed so lifeless. Well now we give her special medicine and her poop is looking fine but there's a big black hole where her butt hole should be.... Shes just…...
    General Dog Discussions : My 11 week old puppy has poop stuck in her butt and she wont move?...

• My 11 week old puppy has poop stuck in her butt and she wont move?

My 11 week old puppy has poop stuck in her butt and she wont move? General Dog Discussions
      So my puppy has diarrhea (gross i know) and we took her to the animal hospital because she seemed so lifeless. Well now we give her special medicine and her poop is looking fine but there's a big black hole where her butt hole should be.... Shes just laying here not moving. If you pick her up and kiss her nose she wont react (usually she squirms and begs to get down so you'll play with her) and she'll gingerly walk over to her resting place and sleep... I'm really concerned what should we do! She seems so lifeless she begs me with her eyes to play they're always staring at me but she stands up and falls back down. I want some home remedies before going to the vet again thank you so much for your time.Oh, and btw, before you go calling me a bad pet owner, i suggested taking her to a vet hours ago. But my mom is the one with the car. I tried calling the vet but she took the phone from me. I asked on here, as a last resort, to show her that Im not the only one who thinks she should go to a vet immediately. So shut up, i love her i dont want her in anyway to die i would have taken her to the vet at 6 am if i could haveStar, know the facts before saying that to me. You don't even understand that I'M NOT THE ONE WHO CAN TAKE HER. So shut up, get your own life, and never bother me again. Jerk.

My 11 week old puppy has poop stuck in her butt and she wont move? General Dog Discussions
    • I wouldn't mess around trying remedies. If she is lethargic you need to take her in asap. This happening at 11 weeks, it's likely deadly. Take her to the emergency vet.

• Home remedies for what? You clearly don't know what is wrong with her so how are we even supposed to suggest something to you if even we don't know. The first logical thing you should do is actually telephone the vet instead of actually typing something on here. It is clear that there is something wrong with her and if you can't pay to get her the help she needs, how on earth do you expect to actually take care of her. She needs to go to the vet so get your lazy ass off your chair and take her there. People like you are the kinds who should not have any pets.To your reply lol truth hurts and if your mom is too cruel and cold hearted to taker the dog to the vet then she is even worst then you are. You can hate me as all has you want, I don't care. All I care about is animals who get treated poorly because owners don't want to waste money on them.

• Quit wasting time and call the vet! He may give you the advice you need right over the phone! The "home remedies" may not work for a dog...especially a very young dog. Your veterinarian knows best so don't mess around with your puppies life! If he suggests giving her something from your home medicine cabinet, that's fine, but animals require different things than adults. Call now!

• You need to call the vet, would you do home remedies if this was your kid. You dog could die from dehydration and being sick. Stop messing around and call your vet.