How can I get my puppy to eat?

My pitbull puppy is 11 weeks old she recently had parvo. Now she is playful just like before but she won't eat. How can I get her to eat like before?

My pitbull puppy is 11 weeks old she recently had parvo. Now she is playful just like before but she won't eat. How can I get her to eat like before?...
    General Dog Discussions : How can I get my puppy to eat?...

• How can I get my puppy to eat?

How can I get my puppy to eat? General Dog Discussions
      My pitbull puppy is 11 weeks old she recently had parvo. Now she is playful just like before but she won't eat. How can I get her to eat like before?

How can I get my puppy to eat? General Dog Discussions
    • What did the vet say regarding her Diet .Parvo will of taken it out of her its a horrible disease and she may still not feel like eating ?What have you tried to get her to eat ?

• Was the parvo treated? Puppies do not cure themselves from parvo. If she was treated and ia parvo free I would boil some skinless chicken with zero condiments and mix it with her food. In the following days remove the chicken in increments until she is eating only her food. I would also call the vet that treated her and ask what to do to see what he/she thinks

• If the dog has been seen by the vet and is on the mend it will start eating as it feels better, do not expect it to have the same appetite as it has prior to the parvovirus.If the vet doesn't have it on a special diet, you can try adding a little bit of water to a small amount of food, warm it up so it smells stronger, but careful not to serve it hot. If o. Wet food, just warm it a little, it will smell better to the dog and it may decide to try and eat some.Be sure to keep track of the food either by measuring it for dry or weighing it. Sometimes they will take one or two bites and it looks like they have not touched it.Good luck