what can i give my dog for morning sickness?

She has a very sensitive stomach and has tummy medicine already . . . . but I am worried about her puppies.I plan on taking her to the vet, but was just wondering if there was something i could give her in the mean time.well, daryl, some of us don't like…

She has a very sensitive stomach and has tummy medicine already . . . . but I am worried about her puppies.I plan on taking her to the vet, but was just wondering if there was something i could give her in the mean time.well, daryl, some of us don't like…...
    General Dog Discussions : what can i give my dog for morning sickness?...

• what can i give my dog for morning sickness?

what can i give my dog for morning sickness? General Dog Discussions
      She has a very sensitive stomach and has tummy medicine already . . . . but I am worried about her puppies.I plan on taking her to the vet, but was just wondering if there was something i could give her in the mean time.well, daryl, some of us don't like it when our pets puke on us!

what can i give my dog for morning sickness? General Dog Discussions
    • Maybe you can take her to the vet and see? I wouldn't try to give her any human medicine...could be fatal. Interestingly enough, dogs get morning sickness? I seriously didn't know. Thanks for the fact...=D