my new puppy lola has weird sounds coming from her stomach?

and did not want to eat this morning. later on she gagged and clear fluid came out.Can you help me? Is my dog going to be ok?

and did not want to eat this morning. later on she gagged and clear fluid came out.Can you help me? Is my dog going to be ok?...
    General Dog Discussions : my new puppy lola has weird sounds coming from her stomach?...

• my new puppy lola has weird sounds coming from her stomach?

my new puppy lola has weird sounds coming from her stomach? General Dog Discussions
      and did not want to eat this morning. later on she gagged and clear fluid came out.Can you help me? Is my dog going to be ok?

my new puppy lola has weird sounds coming from her stomach? General Dog Discussions
    • It sound to me that lola is sick especially if she is gaging. I would take her to the vet right away so they can check her out that way you won't have to worry if something is wrong with her.

• Add water to her hard food...If she still will not eat and continues to throw up over the next 12hours, then you need to visit a vet.(Sounds like your pup is having trouble digesting hard food, a lot of puppies go through this.. don't worry yourself too much - Some people on this site tend to over-react)

• When my Labs stomach starts rumbling and groaning I know it's time for a trip to the vets, she is prone to diarrhoea and sickness as she is a scavenger and will eat anything and everything she finds. It sounds like your pup has eaten something that doesn't agree with her and she needs something to settle it. You can't be too careful with young pups so you really should see the vet, hope she's feeling better soon.