What brand of dog food is best for a border collie pup?

I will be getting a border collie puppy in a few months. Right now I am saving money for all of his stuff and reading books on the breed so I know exactly what I am getting in to. And I have now decided this is the right breed for me. Now I would like…

I will be getting a border collie puppy in a few months. Right now I am saving money for all of his stuff and reading books on the breed so I know exactly what I am getting in to. And I have now decided this is the right breed for me. Now I would like…...
    Dog Breed Discussions : What brand of dog food is best for a border collie pup?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• What brand of dog food is best for a border collie pup?

What brand of dog food is best for a border collie pup? Dog Breed Discussions
      I will be getting a border collie puppy in a few months. Right now I am saving money for all of his stuff and reading books on the breed so I know exactly what I am getting in to. And I have now decided this is the right breed for me. Now I would like your opinion on the best food for him? Thanks!

What brand of dog food is best for a border collie pup? Dog Breed Discussions