what shots are needed for my dog?

he has turned 1 year old and I was told by his past owner he had puppy shots but no proof of that. He wouldnt have to get them all over, would he?

he has turned 1 year old and I was told by his past owner he had puppy shots but no proof of that. He wouldnt have to get them all over, would he?...
    General Dog Discussions : what shots are needed for my dog?...

• what shots are needed for my dog?

what shots are needed for my dog? General Dog Discussions
      he has turned 1 year old and I was told by his past owner he had puppy shots but no proof of that. He wouldnt have to get them all over, would he?

what shots are needed for my dog? General Dog Discussions
    • Since he is one, you should get him:Parvo VaccineRabies VaccineInterceptor once a monthFrontlineThis should take care pretty much all of the major problems...

• he might.take him to the vet.when i started fostering an adult pitbull, he'd never had any shots. my vet gave him the first round including a 7 in 1, rabies and bordatella. and then when i had him neutered two months later, he had to get boosters of the 7 in 1 and corona and lyme shots.however, when my boyfriend took his moms 2 year old chihuahua who'd never been vaccinated to the vet, he gave her all of her shots, and said, see you in a year.so i think it really all depends on the vet.