What age do puppy's needs there shots?

My boy friend and I just got a new puppy yesterday. She was born May 22 so she is now 6 weeks old. If it matters she is an australian cattle dog mixed with a black/chocolate lab. So when do I get her shots done?

My boy friend and I just got a new puppy yesterday. She was born May 22 so she is now 6 weeks old. If it matters she is an australian cattle dog mixed with a black/chocolate lab. So when do I get her shots done?...
    General Dog Discussions : What age do puppy's needs there shots?...

• What age do puppy's needs there shots?

What age do puppy's needs there shots? General Dog Discussions
      My boy friend and I just got a new puppy yesterday. She was born May 22 so she is now 6 weeks old. If it matters she is an australian cattle dog mixed with a black/chocolate lab. So when do I get her shots done?

What age do puppy's needs there shots? General Dog Discussions
    • Puppy Vaccination ScheduleTypes of Vaccines 6-8 weeks Distemper, Parvovirus, Hepatitis Adenovirus, Coronavirus, Leptospirosis, Parainfluenza 9-11 weeks Distemper, Parvovirus, Hepatitis Adenovirus, Coronavirus, Leptospirosis, Parainfluenza, Bordetella 12-14 weeks Rabies, Distemper, Parvovirus, Hepatitis Adenovirus, Coronavirus, Leptospirosis, Parainfluenza, Lyme Adult boosters While annual boosters are still sometimes given, many vets now recommend only re-vaccinating every three years.*Recommendation of non-core vaccines depends on your geographical location and your puppy's environment. Talk to your vet about your puppy's potential exposure.

• The breeder you bought her from should have had the first set done before they allowed the puppy to leave at 8 weeks of age...but then this wasn't a good breeder. Also, black and chocolate are just colors. The puppy is Australian Cattle Dog/Labrador Retriever. Or could be sired by something else, so there may be something else in her if the mama was left outside, unsupervised at any time in the three weeks of heat.Research Back Yard Breeder, Puppy Mills, etc.You call the vet tomorrow and schedule shots, and talk about scheduling a spay.

• It's too bad she couldn't have remained with her mother and littermates for another two or three weeks. Especially with the Cattle Dogs, they must have early and frequent socialization with other puppies because they are very prone to be aggressive with others. Make sure you attend many puppy classes. She needs to be examined by your veterinarian within 48 hours of coming into your home. Not only does this establish a record at the vet's office but it will catch many medical issues early so they can be treated, or at least known about. Your vet will go over the recommeneded vaccination schedule with you. Your puppy will need to be vaccinated every three weeks from when she was weaned to after she's 12 weeks old.