How much does it cost to get a litter of puppies there frst shots?

Dont have a dog but my cousin does and she asked me earlier but I had no clue and so now I'm curious. How much does it cost for a litter of 10 puppies to get there first shots?How many shots do they need before going to a new home and how much would it…

Dont have a dog but my cousin does and she asked me earlier but I had no clue and so now I'm curious. How much does it cost for a litter of 10 puppies to get there first shots?How many shots do they need before going to a new home and how much would it…...
    General Dog Discussions : How much does it cost to get a litter of puppies there frst shots?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• How much does it cost to get a litter of puppies there frst shots?

How much does it cost to get a litter of puppies there frst shots? General Dog Discussions
      Dont have a dog but my cousin does and she asked me earlier but I had no clue and so now I'm curious. How much does it cost for a litter of 10 puppies to get there first shots?How many shots do they need before going to a new home and how much would it cost all together?I pick bet answer.

How much does it cost to get a litter of puppies there frst shots? General Dog Discussions
    • all your local shelter to get the lowest price...and to inquire about the clinics they do periodically for low cost shots and spay/neuter services. I paid $15.00 for my cat's first series of shots..they need 3. I think it'd be the same with puppies.It may cost more or less wherever you live...I'm in So Calif.

• It depends upon where you live, what the individual vets charge, and whether or not you have shelters that will vaccinate at a good price for puppies that are not in their immediate care.The only way to get a correct answer is to call around.Prices can range from 0 to 50 dollars per puppy.

• you need to call around diffrent prices. i had a litter of 11 pups with the mother at the vet and my bill cost me 300.00 that was the first set of shots, and the exam, deworming. the pups should have 2 sets of shots before going to there new home. the last shot is the rabies shot.