How can you tell if a dog is pregnant??(without going to the vet)?

I don't know if my dog is pregnant. HELP ME !!!!!

I don't know if my dog is pregnant. HELP ME !!!!!...
    General Dog Discussions : How can you tell if a dog is pregnant??(without going to the vet)?...

• How can you tell if a dog is pregnant??(without going to the vet)?

How can you tell if a dog is pregnant??(without going to the vet)? General Dog Discussions
      I don't know if my dog is pregnant. HELP ME !!!!!

How can you tell if a dog is pregnant??(without going to the vet)? General Dog Discussions
    • In the early stages of pregnancy it may not be obvious that a dog is pregnant. However, as the pregnancy progresses there is normally enlargement of the abdomen, as the puppies grow bigger. Toward the end of the pregnancy the dog will begin to show enlargement of the mammary glands as she prepares to deliver the puppies.

• Unless you take her to the vet the outward signs are not visable until they are about 6 weeks along. A vet a can palpitate for the babies at about 4 weeks. That is just before the abdominal area starts to get more fluid filled because after that it's very hard to feel them unless you happen to see them move. Sometimes they can be up under her ribcage and then even the vet can't feel them and it becomes a waiting game at that point.