How do I ask my dad to let me get a puppy?

I'm renting the apartment from him after he got married. I work 50 hrs a week but am paying a friend to babysit, she used to work at a vet. I'm 22 in August. I have a 12 year old fat cat I am good at taking care of, I just live paycheck to paycheck, and…

I'm renting the apartment from him after he got married. I work 50 hrs a week but am paying a friend to babysit, she used to work at a vet. I'm 22 in August. I have a 12 year old fat cat I am good at taking care of, I just live paycheck to paycheck, and…...
    General Dog Discussions : How do I ask my dad to let me get a puppy?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• How do I ask my dad to let me get a puppy?

How do I ask my dad to let me get a puppy? General Dog Discussions
      I'm renting the apartment from him after he got married. I work 50 hrs a week but am paying a friend to babysit, she used to work at a vet. I'm 22 in August. I have a 12 year old fat cat I am good at taking care of, I just live paycheck to paycheck, and I like to go get a beer after work

How do I ask my dad to let me get a puppy? General Dog Discussions
    • question.. if your 22 why do you have to ask your dad? If you can pay for it yourself.. what's the problem. Not trying to be mean or anything.. but if he allows pets dogs/cats what's the problem??