dogs nail infected?

so i dont remember the last time i cut my dogs nail but its really long and recently it got inflamed and red and theres like blood around his nail..what can i do if i cant go to the vet?

dogs nail infected?

so i dont remember the last time i cut my dogs nail but its really long and recently it got inflamed and red and theres like blood around his nail..what can i do if i cant go to the vet? ...
    General Dog Discussions : dogs nail infected?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• dogs nail infected?

dogs nail infected? General Dog Discussions
      so i dont remember the last time i cut my dogs nail but its really long and recently it got inflamed and red and theres like blood around his nail..what can i do if i cant go to the vet?

dogs nail infected?

dogs nail infected? General Dog Discussions
    • Take him to a grooming Solon and ask if they can help him, I'm a groomer and i would try to do what ever i could if you brought him to me, peroxide to start with and keep it clean then try to see if he will let you trim it... do you have dog nail clippers? you can buy them anywhere pet supplies are sold. oh one more thing... imagine having an ingrown toe nail, that about how he feels maybe worse. (poor baby)