my dog ate a bird

my dog is under 3 months old and haven't gotten his shot yet and he a dead bird wing i think. will he be ok?

my dog ate a bird

my dog is under 3 months old and haven't gotten his shot yet and he a dead bird wing i think. will he be ok?...
    General Dog Discussions : my dog ate a bird...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• my dog ate a bird

my dog ate a bird General Dog Discussions
      my dog is under 3 months old and haven't gotten his shot yet and he a dead bird wing i think. will he be ok?

my dog ate a bird

my dog ate a bird General Dog Discussions
    • Hello,

I would be more concerned about the possible bones in that dead bird, but this depends on the breed and the size of you dog.

Generally nothing may happen however I would recommend taking him to a vet so that he or she can make a better decision after a thorough check up.

And I would also recommend to vaccinate him asap, because he is in a very bad age and viral contagious diseases could potentially be lethal at this point.

Please keep us updated about his condition.

The best of luck.
      Dr. Ali C.

• thanks for telling me
      he hasn't vomited or had diarrhea so far. we will consider taking him to the vet
      Hello,

DogEncyclopedia.Net wrote:

I would be more concerned about the possible bones in that dead bird, but this depends on the breed and the size of you dog.

Generally nothing may happen however I would recommend taking him to a vet so that he or she can make a better decision after a thorough check up.

And I would also recommend to vaccinate him asap, because he is in a very bad age and viral contagious diseases could potentially be lethal at this point.

Please keep us updated about his condition.

The best of luck.
      Dr. Ali C.