How can i keep fleas off my 4wk old minu Chihuahua?

Just bought a 4 week old minature Chihuahua off the internet that was covered in fleas and had flea nests on her. We washed it with Dawn and combed out the fleas ( it looked like we got them all). But how do we keep the fleas off her and potty train her…

Just bought a 4 week old minature Chihuahua off the internet that was covered in fleas and had flea nests on her. We washed it with Dawn and combed out the fleas ( it looked like we got them all). But how do we keep the fleas off her and potty train her…...
    Other Pet Discussions : How can i keep fleas off my 4wk old minu Chihuahua?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• How can i keep fleas off my 4wk old minu Chihuahua?

How can i keep fleas off my 4wk old minu Chihuahua? Other Pet Discussions
      Just bought a 4 week old minature Chihuahua off the internet that was covered in fleas and had flea nests on her. We washed it with Dawn and combed out the fleas ( it looked like we got them all). But how do we keep the fleas off her and potty train her to go outside without getting more fleas on her? Are there any homemade remedies to keep fleas off such a young puppy (4wks old)???

~God Bless~
      Erica A.Trybus

How can i keep fleas off my 4wk old minu Chihuahua? Other Pet Discussions