Mini Australian Shepherd Cant jump onto bed

My one year old miniature Australian Shepherd is having trouble jumping onto our bed. He is normally very active and jumps around all the time and is super energetic. Lately though he is barely making it onto the bed which sits on a box spring on the…

My one year old miniature Australian Shepherd is having trouble jumping onto our bed. He is normally very active and jumps around all the time and is super energetic. Lately though he is barely making it onto the bed which sits on a box spring on the…...
    General Dog Discussions : Mini Australian Shepherd Cant jump onto bed...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Mini Australian Shepherd Cant jump onto bed

Mini Australian Shepherd Cant jump onto bed General Dog Discussions
      My one year old miniature Australian Shepherd is having trouble jumping onto our bed. He is normally very active and jumps around all the time and is super energetic. Lately though he is barely making it onto the bed which sits on a box spring on the ground so its not very high. Does anyone know what is wrong?

Mini Australian Shepherd Cant jump onto bed General Dog Discussions
    • kayleejo wrote:

My one year old miniature Australian Shepherd is having trouble jumping onto our bed. He is normally very active and jumps around all the time and is super energetic. Lately though he is barely making it onto the bed which sits on a box spring on the ground so its not very high. Does anyone know what is wrong?
      Dear @kayleejo ,

I am sorry for my late reply, I have not noticed your question which is strange !!

Ok, regarding your dog's condition I would have to say the best thing would be taking an X-Ray from his hips to make sure if his hips are normal and have no issues. Hence, I would recommend taking him to a Veterinary hospital or clinic so hat they would be able to to take the X-Ray and analyze the results.

Please keep us updated regarding his condition.

The best of Luck,
      Ali