My pitbull is so skinny

So my pitbull gave birth to a litter of 16 two weeks ago. She is pretty skinny. Two of the puppies were stillborn and didnt make it :'(. So we have 14 beautiful puppies at home. This is her first time giving birth. And all puppies are super fat, they are…

My pitbull is so skinny

So my pitbull gave birth to a litter of 16 two weeks ago. She is pretty skinny. Two of the puppies were stillborn and didnt make it :'(. So we have 14 beautiful puppies at home. This is her first time giving birth. And all puppies are super fat, they are…...
    General Dog Discussions : My pitbull is so skinny...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• My pitbull is so skinny

My pitbull is so skinny General Dog Discussions
      So my pitbull gave birth to a litter of 16 two weeks ago. She is pretty skinny. Two of the puppies were stillborn and didnt make it :'(. So we have 14 beautiful puppies at home. This is her first time giving birth. And all puppies are super fat, they are a mix of pit and boxer (a neighbors dog got in our back yard -_-) I have changed her food to puppy food with chicken as main ingredient, i leave food out for her all day before 8pm (otherwise she'll poop in the house since her last walk is at 10pm) there is water for her at all times. I also cook her home made meals and mix it with her food at least once a week (ground turkey, eggs, brown rice). She its great and ive been checking her poop, she doesn't have worms. She was a healthy muscle and lean dog before. Am i doing anything wrong or could i do anything better. We are a bit tight on money for the next month or so, so cant afford a vet visit right now. Stressed mommy :/ :/

My pitbull is so skinny

My pitbull is so skinny General Dog Discussions