Oldie English Bulldog deformed malformed puppies

i have an oldie English <a href="https://dogencyclopedia.net/articles/entry/8-bulldog/?s=d9bff2382d42d4f902d7215e2aca03932450196a">bulldog</a> she is 5 years old, only been pregnant 2 times once 3 years ago and this year only problem is her puppies never make it when she was pregnant 3 years ago she had 4, but they all died and some where deformed. This time she…

i have an oldie English <a href="https://dogencyclopedia.net/articles/entry/8-bulldog/?s=d9bff2382d42d4f902d7215e2aca03932450196a">bulldog</a> she is 5 years old, only been pregnant 2 times once 3 years ago and this year only problem is her puppies never make it when she was pregnant 3 years ago she had 4, but they all died and some where deformed. This time she…...
    General Dog Discussions : Oldie English Bulldog deformed malformed puppies...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Oldie English Bulldog deformed malformed puppies

Oldie English Bulldog deformed malformed puppies General Dog Discussions
      i have an oldie English bulldog she is 5 years old, only been pregnant 2 times once 3 years ago and this year only problem is her puppies never make it when she was pregnant
      3 years ago she had 4, but they all died and some where deformed. This time she only had 1 puppy and the puppy also was dead and the bottom part of its mouth was missing soo also was deformed anyone has a clue on why this keeps happening to her? I'm just wait till she recovers from this last puppy she had few days ago and just get her fixed because i feel soo bad for her. we also have a boy the whole time whats wired to me is that even every time she goes into heat she doesn't ever get pregnant or nothing has ever happens i wanted her to experience having puppies at least once but i think its just not meant for her. :(

Oldie English Bulldog deformed malformed puppies General Dog Discussions
    • Dear @520snowflake ,

Really sorry to hear this.

I would recommend getting her fixed. It seems to be a mutation (it is a guess and to be sure a genetic test is required which is expensive and I would not recommend).

I am sure she is the happiest dog as she has a great owner who is worries about her.

Wish you and her the best,
      Dog.Lover