What is the difference between playing with your dog or annoying your dog?

playing with your dog is much better coz it makes a relationship of liking between u and the dog. annoying dog has 2 effects, either it hates you or gets scared.

playing with your dog is much better coz it makes a relationship of liking between u and the dog. annoying dog has 2 effects, either it hates you or gets scared....
    General Dog Discussions : What is the difference between playing with your dog or annoying your dog?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• What is the difference between playing with your dog or annoying your dog?

What is the difference between playing with your dog or annoying your dog? General Dog Discussions
      playing with your dog is much better coz it makes a relationship of liking between u and the dog. annoying dog has 2 effects, either it hates you or gets scared.

What is the difference between playing with your dog or annoying your dog? General Dog Discussions
    • If a dog is disinterested in an activity it would be apparent in its body language. My male Dobermann has very little interest in chase games, but will retrieve & drop the ball on command. There is zero enthusiasm in his eyes or body language.It sound like you dog is playing, but he does need to be clearly taught a release command.

• You dog sounds like he is playing. He is playing tug of war. One game you shouldn't play with your dog. Teach your dog to - DROP IT. So you can get the ball back to throw it again. Soon the dog will find out a good game a fetch is great.

• That's playing, if his body is low to the ground and his backside is in the air that's the 'play' position.Your dog will let you know if he is annoyed, he will hold his tail high but wont wag it, his neck will arch up, his body will look very stiff.If a dog is jumping about and wagging it's tail it usually means it is happy and playing.

• Your dog is playing with you. When dogs play, sometimes, one dog will have a toy in it's mouth and the other one will chase it. Then they switch, and the other dog will do the chasing. If you were annoying your dog it would just move to an area away from you. This is what mine does when I annoy him.

• What is the difference between playing with your dog or annoying your dog? When we play catch my dog wont give me back the ball. So when i try to take the ball back he starts growling but hes also wagging his tail. Im not sure if im annoying my dog or is that considered playing with your dog?