Alaskan Klee Kai puppies for sale in Indiana?

I want an <a href="https://dogencyclopedia.net/articles/entry/9-alaskan-klee-kai/?s=6847d12a5bb74973aa2df8bbf6b6707468547324">Alaskan Klee Kai</a> puppy but can't find one in Indiana. Can anyone help me?I already have a cat. I need to know the information I asked for please. and your the same person that said they hoped the person's dog died so don't message me (Kristen…

I want an <a href="https://dogencyclopedia.net/articles/entry/9-alaskan-klee-kai/?s=6847d12a5bb74973aa2df8bbf6b6707468547324">Alaskan Klee Kai</a> puppy but can't find one in Indiana. Can anyone help me?I already have a cat. I need to know the information I asked for please. and your the same person that said they hoped the person's dog died so don't message me (Kristen…...
    Dog Breed Discussions : Alaskan Klee Kai puppies for sale in Indiana?...

• Alaskan Klee Kai puppies for sale in Indiana?

Alaskan Klee Kai puppies for sale in Indiana? Dog Breed Discussions
      I want an Alaskan Klee Kai puppy but can't find one in Indiana. Can anyone help me?I already have a cat. I need to know the information I asked for please. and your the same person that said they hoped the person's dog died so don't message me (Kristen person.)okay kid. look here's the deal. you stop with the whole killing dogs n' stuff and i won't call you a pycho but you SICK so don't message me. wats with you people.

Alaskan Klee Kai puppies for sale in Indiana? Dog Breed Discussions
    • you're not going to find one locally. there are only a handful of breeders period! there is also a waiting list that's over a year long for a puppy *if* the breeder approves you as a potential home

• There is a breeder in Illinois and one in Ohio. Those are the closest besides the ones in PA. Go to UAKKA.com or AKKAOA.org and check out the breeders list. Also the wait is lots shorter now as there are way more breeders now than there was.Good luck!LindaTotemHill AKK-MA