Can my female dog have puppies with two different dogs at 2 different times?

it can happenget her fixed is the only solution to that not happening

it can happenget her fixed is the only solution to that not happening...
    General Dog Discussions : Can my female dog have puppies with two different dogs at 2 different times?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Can my female dog have puppies with two different dogs at 2 different times?

Can my female dog have puppies with two different dogs at 2 different times? General Dog Discussions
      it can happenget her fixed is the only solution to that not happening

Can my female dog have puppies with two different dogs at 2 different times? General Dog Discussions
    • Yes! She can have puppies with any dog (with a penis). It's not that it isn't good for her, it's not good for anyone. Please, get your dog fixed. It is irresponsible not to. There are too many homeless dogs and puppies out there from over breeding and people not fixing their pets.

• a female can have puppies with whatever male gets to her while she's in heat. She can even have a litter with the puppies having different fathers. It's not good for this to happen anyways. You should get her fixed and that way you won't have to worry about any health issues that could arise from her being unspayed.