Would a pug and a siberian husky get along together?

Also how much do each generally cost?

Also how much do each generally cost?...
    Dog Breed Discussions : Would a pug and a siberian husky get along together?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Would a pug and a siberian husky get along together?

Would a pug and a siberian husky get along together? Dog Breed Discussions
      Also how much do each generally cost?

Would a pug and a siberian husky get along together? Dog Breed Discussions
    • $20,000-$30,000? Not sure what planet a pug or husky costs this much but I would say you got ripped if you fell for that. I personally do not recommend large dogs such as shepherds, huskys with a small dog like a pug.

• There is no reason these two breeds can't get along together if properly introduced.However, they have very different needs. A husky generally requires a lot of exercise, whereas a pug would need much less.Obviously, in terms of food, a husky would cost more because it is a larger breed and would therefore eat more.It would also be more expensive when taken to the vets because they would require more anaesthetic, etc.

• Until they -- where did a Shepherd come into the mix here?Sibes do have a high prey drive, and might possibly see your pug as a treat - but so long as you train, discipline and socialize both dogs they'll be just fine.Cost?Shelter = 50-300$.Rescue = 50-300$.Reputable breeder = 1k$+ for the pug, 800$+ for the Husky.I'd suggest a lot more research on both breeds though -- you've chosen almost complete opposites.

• actually yes i do..i have a pug and a alaskan klee kai puppy...they love eachother....if you dont know an alaskan klee kai is like a mini husky...i know they are two totally different breeds the siberian and the klee kai but my pug is very lazy and my klee kai puppy is very active and requires alot of excersice and the pug keeps up pretty well. i have a video of them on you tube together...my klee kai is very small in this video lol but he is alot bigger now and they still play everyday and get along very well. i think a pug and a husky would get along great especially if one of them is a puppy when they first meet so they can grow together...the video..sorry its bad qualityhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HUow1GMSwDc