Info on the Alaskan Klee Kai?

I was planning on getting a Husky but my parents say its to big. I need to know how much attention, food, and exercise they need. The dog would be home alone from around 7am to 3pm. Where can I get one in Kansas? If this dog does not work what other dog…

I was planning on getting a Husky but my parents say its to big. I need to know how much attention, food, and exercise they need. The dog would be home alone from around 7am to 3pm. Where can I get one in Kansas? If this dog does not work what other dog…...
    Dog Breed Discussions : Info on the Alaskan Klee Kai?...

• Info on the Alaskan Klee Kai?

Info on the Alaskan Klee Kai? Dog Breed Discussions
      I was planning on getting a Husky but my parents say its to big. I need to know how much attention, food, and exercise they need. The dog would be home alone from around 7am to 3pm. Where can I get one in Kansas? If this dog does not work what other dog would work that looks like a Husky?

Info on the Alaskan Klee Kai? Dog Breed Discussions
    • Nordics:Alaskan MalemuteSiberian HuskySiberian LaikaKeeshondEurasierChowAkitaGerman Spitz (3 sizes)Shiba InuPomeranianSchipperkeIcelandic SheepdogFinnish LapphundSwedish LapphundCardigan Welsh CorgiPembroke Welsh CorgiAmerican Eskimo DogSamoyedFinnish SpitzNorwegian ElkhoundNorwegian BuhundSwedish VallhundJindoKarelian Bear DogKai KenKishu KenNorrbottenspetzLots of choices...

• Alaskan Klee Kai's shed, bark, and have a high energy level, therefore not making them ideal choices for everyone. Without the proper amount of daily and physical exercise they can become high strung. However, if in an appropriate home, the Klee Kai can be a wonderful companion. They are friendly but somewhat reserved with strangers. Socialize well. Docile and very loving, they need the humans around them to be calm but firm, confident and consistent pack leaders. Do not allow the Alaskan Klee Kai to develop Small Dog Syndrome. It has little health problems.Because of their size the can live in an apartment but a small yard is recommended.They should be taken on long daily walks.

• Please don't buy a dog based on looks alone. No dog is going to be really satisfied emotionally or physically being left alone for 8 hours a day. Please consider the dog in the situation not just your own wants.

• there aren't many dogs that look like a husky but don't require a lot of exercise. northern breeds ansimilarar dogs need and hour or two oexerciseze. but there is a dog call a mini siberian husky. i have no personal experience with them but i would google them or something.