Alaskan Malamutes what are your opinions on them?

Hey I love Alaskan Malamutes because they are really sweet, loyal, gentle, great family dogs I think, they are big, furry, soft, and are beautiful. Their howling is really wonderful too. I have a lot of Malamutes for friends to who go to the local dog…

Hey I love Alaskan Malamutes because they are really sweet, loyal, gentle, great family dogs I think, they are big, furry, soft, and are beautiful. Their howling is really wonderful too. I have a lot of Malamutes for friends to who go to the local dog…...
    Dog Breed Discussions : Alaskan Malamutes what are your opinions on them?...

• Alaskan Malamutes what are your opinions on them?

Alaskan Malamutes what are your opinions on them? Dog Breed Discussions
      Hey I love Alaskan Malamutes because they are really sweet, loyal, gentle, great family dogs I think, they are big, furry, soft, and are beautiful. Their howling is really wonderful too. I have a lot of Malamutes for friends to who go to the local dog park a lot. There are many more reasons why I like them, but what are your opinions on this great breed?

Alaskan Malamutes what are your opinions on them? Dog Breed Discussions
    • Independent.Intelligent.Hard headed.Determined.Strong.Beautiful. Intensely loyal.PREY DRIVE.NOT for the average dog person- but highly recommended for those with experience and the patience to train a dog who likes to "do its own thing".I think they are great dogs, unfortunately I see too many who are not exercised, trained, or socialized properly. When that happens, they become crazy, dangerous animals (like any other breed).