I was wondering if it was known if these Alaskan Malamute breeders are reputable?

I have done my home work and looked up the information about the <a href="https://dogencyclopedia.net/articles/entry/10-alaskan-malamute/?s=0e4f588204061f73569373e19d50c13fd1ddab28">alaskan malamute</a> and so far I 99.9% believe that is the breed that I want to go with.I live in Germany right now with my husband who is in the military,so it will not exactly be easy to add…

I was wondering if it was known if these Alaskan Malamute breeders are reputable?

I have done my home work and looked up the information about the <a href="https://dogencyclopedia.net/articles/entry/10-alaskan-malamute/?s=0e4f588204061f73569373e19d50c13fd1ddab28">alaskan malamute</a> and so far I 99.9% believe that is the breed that I want to go with.I live in Germany right now with my husband who is in the military,so it will not exactly be easy to add…...
    Dog Breed Discussions : I was wondering if it was known if these Alaskan Malamute breeders are reputable?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I was wondering if it was known if these Alaskan Malamute breeders are reputable?

I was wondering if it was known if these Alaskan Malamute breeders are reputable? Dog Breed Discussions
      I have done my home work and looked up the information about the alaskan malamute and so far I 99.9% believe that is the breed that I want to go with.I live in Germany right now with my husband who is in the military,so it will not exactly be easy to add another member to my family,but it doesn't hurt to find out info and look thing up before I am able to get a pet. What I want to know is are thse kennels reputable...Lonestar kennel in Texas,Cascade kennel in Washington State,Yukonjak kennel in Canada,Woodlands kennel in Washington State,Hidden Creek kennels in Michigan,Keikewabic kennels in Canada,Missouri Malamutes,Snowlion Malamutes in California,Adair'N'hug kennel in Colorado,Matanuska&Snopeak kennels I also have a kennel title under the name of Wolf Glacier. They had all seemed professional with most of their breeding stock with championship lines. If anyone knows any of these please if you would give me some info.I had also forgotten HudsonMalamute kennelI have looked up on breeders here but there is one main problem I have no idea what is said. Not just that but being a soldiers spouse I have seen it myself people get pets while they are here and then can't bring them back when the family goes to the states or when the soldier needs to go "down range" the animal will go to the teirheim(German human soc.)so the breeders aren't exactly willing to give their animals of good stock. Which is totally understandable, but it hurts those few that want to make sure that they have a good happy,healthy new member of the family from a reputable breeder.

I was wondering if it was known if these Alaskan Malamute breeders are reputable? Dog Breed Discussions
    • Contact the American and Canadian Kennel Associations and ask them for recommendations. Name these people. That is the only way to find out unless you can get personal recommendations.You are smart to have done your homework on your breed. You know these are a dog that require a dominant owner who can deal with their headstrong nature. Also since they were bred to pull, they are not the easiest to train to leash. They need a lot of exercise.Most breeders are very concerned with their reputations. Are you sure there are no Malamute breeders in Europe? If you do get a pup with problems, and that can happen by accident or design, you are not in a good position geographically to deal with the breeder.Personally I have a problem buying an animal without some physical contact first. This does not mean you will not be sent a quality animal, but I am a big believer in "fit". "Fit" can only be determined in person. It might be the first pup in the litter to lick your finger, or the first to leave the safety of the litter, but these things are only done first hand. We got our dogs from another country after long discussion finally a quick visit. But these were also for breeding purposes.So other than the Better Business Bureau or the Kennel Clubs, I cannot offer anything safer than that.http://www.akc.org/