What are some differences between these 2 dogs?

<a href="https://dogencyclopedia.net/articles/entry/10-alaskan-malamute/?s=ace3e7acb5b1c2f008fd853de5e74392b584fb08">Alaskan Malamute</a> and the Siberian HuskyI wanna get one but don't know which. They are very similar. I would like an aggressive one. Would there be a problem if I breaded those 2? Would would result of me breeding them?

What are some differences between these 2 dogs?

<a href="https://dogencyclopedia.net/articles/entry/10-alaskan-malamute/?s=ace3e7acb5b1c2f008fd853de5e74392b584fb08">Alaskan Malamute</a> and the Siberian HuskyI wanna get one but don't know which. They are very similar. I would like an aggressive one. Would there be a problem if I breaded those 2? Would would result of me breeding them?...
    Dog Breed Discussions : What are some differences between these 2 dogs?...

• Dogs of any breed can be aggressive if the owner takes them and abuses them. Why pick on a poor dog, get a big car with a loud noisy engine. Or for that matter a really loud motorcycle. Better yet learn to box or take martial arts to channel your obvious tendencies towards aggression, do it yourself and that way no dogs will be used by you. It's certainly a less cowardly passive aggressive way.

• Get the siberian husky because they can be very aggressive but also sweet. There would be NO problem WHATSOEVER if you bred them together. You would have a WONDERFUL dog if you did. I have a siberian husky named Juneau, and there was a man in out yard, and she tore his hand up. She is very nice when she is with people she knows, unless you start to get rowdy. Siberian Huskies are good if you get them young, so you can train them how you like. They take a little extra work, but they are most definitely worth it =D they are the greatest dogs ever! You would probably want a male if you want a more aggressive one, but females are actually better overall. They are aggressive, but loving and great to play around in the yard. If you are getting one of these two dogs, make sure you have a large enough yard for them to get lots of exercise. Hope I have helped you! I <3 Juneau!!

• They are both from the same part of the world. The Siberian Husky is a smaller dog, where as the Alaskan Malamute is a bigger dog. So, the Malamute could pull a heavier load. Our Malamute use to pull my kids around on a snow wing. The huskies are pack dogs and love to be together, but once in awhile they will have a little tiff with another dog.If you breed the two different dogs together you will have a "mutt" and they will have no value.

• As a Husky owner myself. I don't recommend either for you. You want aggressive...THESE BREEDS ARE NOT IT.Here are the main differences between the 2.1. Malamutes substantially larger. Average weights for Males- 95lbs & Females - 75lbs Compared to Huskies average weight is about 50 - 70 lbs (In my opinion the perfect size....not too big and not too small)2. Both breeds, their pretty much year round but blow out their coats twice a year - and trust me. My dog weighs 68lbs, I comb him 15 min. everyday and I still have tumble weeds to hair floating around my house.....IT'S ALOT OF HAIR!! It would be DOUBLE the amount of hair on a Malamute.3. Both breeds have similar disposition. If you're looking for aggressiveness, these two are not the breed. They were not bred for aggression, they were bred as working sled dogs with sunny dispositions.4. It sounds like you are going to be a first time dog owner. I would not recommend either breeds as they are a HAND FULL until they are about 3 years old. And a malamute is just twice the size with twice the power to be mischievous.Conclusion: You want an aggressive dog...look into German Dogs. Perhaps read up on the breeds first though before you commit to a particular breed and get in over your head.DOGS ARE A HUGE COMMITMENT- FINANCIALLY and VERY TIME CONSUMING IN ORDER TO RISE A WELL BEHAVED DOG.It's like having a kid...literally.