Would you consider purchasing a Dog Harness that measures your dog s temperature when it is over heated?

If I cannot recognise the way my dog feels (i.e. to hot) then I obviously don't know jack about my breed.

Would you consider purchasing a Dog Harness that measures your dog s temperature when it is over heated?

If I cannot recognise the way my dog feels (i.e. to hot) then I obviously don't know jack about my breed....
    General Dog Discussions : Would you consider purchasing a Dog Harness that measures your dog s temperature when it is over heated?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Would you consider purchasing a Dog Harness that measures your dog s temperature when it is over heated?

Would you consider purchasing a Dog Harness that measures your dog s temperature when it is over heated? General Dog Discussions
      If I cannot recognise the way my dog feels (i.e. to hot) then I obviously don't know jack about my breed.

Would you consider purchasing a Dog Harness that measures your dog s temperature when it is over heated? General Dog Discussions
    • Probably not because the temperature might range depending on the external temp, length of dog's fur, if the dog is in water, etc. Internally the dog may be at a safe temp that is why the best to read the temp is internally. But that was a good start at a good idea ! Dog owners are always looking for great new inventions.

• Waste of money-- I know when my dog is hot, but I try to avoid the whole situation. If you had one that measured heart rate it would be good for older dogs with stamina problems or other related problems. maybe?