Why is it that I find the females of the pit bull and American bulldog breeds are so sweet and gentle?

With other breeds I didn't find any difference but their where friendly male pit bulls and American Bulldogs but the females I met of those breeds are very affectionate and sweet and also less vocal.I adopted a dog from the shelter a month ago and she…

Why is it that I find the females of the pit bull and American bulldog breeds are so sweet and gentle?

With other breeds I didn't find any difference but their where friendly male pit bulls and American Bulldogs but the females I met of those breeds are very affectionate and sweet and also less vocal.I adopted a dog from the shelter a month ago and she…...
    Dog Breed Discussions : Why is it that I find the females of the pit bull and American bulldog breeds are so sweet and gentle?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Why is it that I find the females of the pit bull and American bulldog breeds are so sweet and gentle?

Why is it that I find the females of the pit bull and American bulldog breeds are so sweet and gentle? Dog Breed Discussions
      With other breeds I didn't find any difference but their where friendly male pit bulls and American Bulldogs but the females I met of those breeds are very affectionate and sweet and also less vocal.I adopted a dog from the shelter a month ago and she is a beagle mix.The dogs I am talking about are shelter dogs that I volunteer to walk and I don't even work there but just go there because I am bored and want to spend time with the dogs.

Why is it that I find the females of the pit bull and American bulldog breeds are so sweet and gentle? Dog Breed Discussions
    • Because you must believe all the bad press and stereotype crap you hear about these breeds. I own American Pit Bull Terriers and they are one of the most loyal and loving breeds. But unless people experience them first hand, they tend to believe all the crap in the media and usually do not want to give them a chance. Now I can not speak from first hand knowledge about the bulldog!*;*