~~~~~~WILL YOU help ME out````````````?

I have a dog in my house.the problem is it has RA-P_E_D my neighbor"s dogs a quite a lot of times.I usually don"t chain it.But as I could not be in my house always,my dog is always going towards my neighbor dog"s BUTT.it has R-a P-e- D 4 dogs(including…

I have a dog in my house.the problem is it has RA-P_E_D my neighbor"s dogs a quite a lot of times.I usually don"t chain it.But as I could not be in my house always,my dog is always going towards my neighbor dog"s BUTT.it has R-a P-e- D 4 dogs(including…...
    Dog Breed Discussions : ~~~~~~WILL YOU help ME out````````````?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• ~~~~~~WILL YOU help ME out````````````?

~~~~~~WILL YOU help ME out````````````? Dog Breed Discussions
      I have a dog in my house.the problem is it has RA-P_E_D my neighbor"s dogs a quite a lot of times.I usually don"t chain it.But as I could not be in my house always,my dog is always going towards my neighbor dog"s BUTT.it has R-a P-e- D 4 dogs(including one english mastiff) so far and they have some 20 cross breed pups which my neighbors aren"t giving me as my dog was the donor..what should I do now to get some puppies from my neighbors?2.I am afraid they would charge againt me legally for allowing myAmerican english coonhound for destroying their dog"s virtue!How can I claim some pups?guys..guys I know I am at a great fault.I am sorry and I"ll correct my mistake by selling my doggie today! ok.KaDy answer was great and has been an eye opener for me.Thanks!

~~~~~~WILL YOU help ME out````````````? Dog Breed Discussions
    • Whoa, you are in for a lot of criticism on this site. You really need to get your dog fixed or keep him away from other dogs. Its not rape. It is his instinct to mate with females in heat. As far as the puppies are concerned I dont think you need anymore dogs until you can handle the one you have. And if you are looking to get the puppies for money then you really need to get your priorities straight.

• Nueter your dog you idiot! thats just being completely irresponsible and STUPID... 20 pups? that is TWENTY pups that are going to die in the shelter.. and i'm SURE they're aren't HEALTHY pups that your producing either, seeing as your neighbor sounds like a piece of trash... and so do you... go get a full time job and make your own money.. don't have dogs produce puppies to make money.. that is lowest and most degrading thing you can do. Now fix your dog.

• R U 4 real? Do you really expect answers to such a wasteful question. If you are letting your dog run, why on God's green earth would anyone on this site want you to have puppies. According to your question: you have shown everyone your intelligence, get yourself some mental help. Please

• You are trying to claim puppies from an unintentional breeding? Their dog had the puppies, not yours. They had to pay all the medical bills and care for the pregnant dog. You have no rights to those puppies unless it was consented prior to the breeding.Get your dog neutered.

• well both of the dogs should of been spayed and neutered and you should do so but to get some pups you should get the police involved and get them to give you some puppies but you do not deserve any just because you should of kept a better eye of your dog and should of neutered him and he will stop taking advantage of other dogs and if not he will at least be shooting blanks.