Does Anybody Know Of A Small, Smart, Dog??

ok. . . . my dad doesnt think i can take care of a dog. he said if i do get one that it has to be small and has to be "hardy" enough to live outside, or in the garage. And they have to be energetic to play with, with me and my bro. And i dont really like…

Does Anybody Know Of A Small, Smart, Dog??

ok. . . . my dad doesnt think i can take care of a dog. he said if i do get one that it has to be small and has to be "hardy" enough to live outside, or in the garage. And they have to be energetic to play with, with me and my bro. And i dont really like…...
    Dog Breed Discussions : Does Anybody Know Of A Small, Smart, Dog??...

• please do not get a dog that is going to live like that.. That is neglect a dog should be part of the family..it's not a toy.. they need lots of love and care.. get a fish is that is how they are going to live .. please think twice..

• dont get a dog if you are going to neglect it, but if u decied not to neglect it get a jack russell ... i have asmooth coat one named brewster... he is a riot, so much fun and personality! but they cant stay outside,... they demand cuddles and love after they are done playin and DO NOT get one if you cant provide a warm bed for him to sleep in with you!

• With your requirements, a Chihuahua would be the worst breed to get. Live out in the garage. Chihuahuas are an inside pet. Dogs are pack animals and if yours lives in the garage it is going to be an unsocialized, isolated animal. I think you should wait until you grow up and get your own place and bring a dog inside to live with you. You are your dog's pack and you will be denying him or her that (unless you plan to live in the garage too).I can't recommend any breed under these circumstances.