the sims 3 pets animals?

how much are thedogssnakeslizards and horsesnot catstell me all the breeds and prices who ever tells me all the breeds and all the prices will get best answer and 5 stars and good feedback

the sims 3 pets animals?

how much are thedogssnakeslizards and horsesnot catstell me all the breeds and prices who ever tells me all the breeds and all the prices will get best answer and 5 stars and good feedback...
    Dog Breed Discussions : the sims 3 pets animals?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• the sims 3 pets animals?

the sims 3 pets animals? Dog Breed Discussions
      how much are thedogssnakeslizards and horsesnot catstell me all the breeds and prices who ever tells me all the breeds and all the prices will get best answer and 5 stars and good feedback

the sims 3 pets animals?

the sims 3 pets animals? Dog Breed Discussions
    • ~Horse Breeds~Akhal-TekeAmerican Quarter HorseAmerican StandardbredAndalusianAnglo ArabAppaloosa ArabianAustralian Stock HorseBarbBritish WarmbloodClydesdaleFriesanGelderlanderGypsy VannerHanoverianHolsteinIrish DraughtLipizzanerLusitanoMorganMustangPaintPalominoPintoSalernoSelle Francais Shire HorseThoroughbredTrakehnerWelsh Cob~Dog Breeds~Afghan HoundAiredale TerrierAkitaAlaskan MalamuteAmerican EskimoAmerican FoxhoundAmerican Staffordshire TerrierAustralian Cattle DogAustralian ShepherdBasenjiBeagleBedlington TerrierBernese Mountain DogBichon FriseBlack Russian TerrierBlack and Tan CoonhoundBloodhoundBluetick CoonhoundBockerBorder CollieBorzoiBoston TerrierBoxerBrittanyBull DogBull MastiffBull TerrierCanaanCardigan Welsh CorgiCavalier King Charles SpanielChesapeake Bay Retriever ChihuahuaChow ChowChow Lab MixCocker SpanielCollieCurly Coated RetrieverDachshundDalmatianDingoDoberman Pinscher English Cocker SpanielEnglish FoxhoundEnglish SetterEnglish Springer SpanielEnglish Toy SpanielField SpanielFrench BulldogGerman ShepherdGerman Shorthair PointerGiant SchnauzerGolden DoodleGolden RetrieverGreat DaneGreat PyreneesGreyhoundHavaneseHighland TerrierIbizan HoundIrish Red and White SetterIrish SetterIrish TerrierIrish WolfhoundItalian GreyhoundJack Russell TerrierKeeshondKerry Blue TerrierLabradingerLabradoodleMastiffMini SchnauzerMini PinscherNewfoundlandNorsk Elk ShepherdOld English SheepdogOtterhoundPapillionParson Russell TerrierPekingesePembroke Welsh CorgiPharaoh HoundPitbullPit Bull TerrierPointerPolish Lowland SheepdogPomeranianPoodlePugPuggleRedbone CoonhoundRhodesian RidgebackRottweilerSaint BernardSamoyedSchipperkeSchnoddleScottish TerrierShetland SheepdogShiba InuShih TzuSiberian HuskySilky TerrierSmooth Fox TerrierStaffordshire Bull TerrierStandard SchnauzerTibetan MastiffToy Fox TerrierVizslaWeimaranerWelsh Springer SpanielWest Highlander TerrierWheaten TerrierWhippetWire Fox TerrierYorkshire Terrier~Cat Breeds~Abyssinian American Bobtail American LonghairAmerican ShorthairAmerican WirehairBalineseBengalBirmanBlack CatBombayBritish LonghairBritish ShorthairBurmeseCalicoChartreuxColorpoint ShorthairCornish RexDevon RexEgyptian MauGerman RexHavana BrownHimalayanJapanese BobtailJavaneseKoratKurilian BobtailLa PermMaine CoonManxNorwegian ForestOcicatOrientalOriental ShorthairPersianRagdollRussian BlueSavannah Scottish FoldShorthair TabbySiameseSiberianSingapuraSomaliTonkineseTurkish AngoraTuxedoThe horses, dogs, and cats can be adopted for free in the game. The snakes, lizards, turtles, and rodents can be bought for about 50 simoleons.