I've read that American Eskimos are one of the easiest breeds to train. What about Japanese spitz?

Is it easily trained and smart? I wanted to get american eskimo,but it is not available in Europe,so i'm getting this breed,which is very similar.

I've read that American Eskimos are one of the easiest breeds to train. What about Japanese spitz?

Is it easily trained and smart? I wanted to get american eskimo,but it is not available in Europe,so i'm getting this breed,which is very similar....
    Dog Breed Discussions : I've read that American Eskimos are one of the easiest breeds to train. What about Japanese spitz?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I've read that American Eskimos are one of the easiest breeds to train. What about Japanese spitz?

I've read that American Eskimos are one of the easiest breeds to train. What about Japanese spitz? Dog Breed Discussions
      Is it easily trained and smart? I wanted to get american eskimo,but it is not available in Europe,so i'm getting this breed,which is very similar.

I've read that American Eskimos are one of the easiest breeds to train. What about Japanese spitz? Dog Breed Discussions
    • i have never heard that the american eskimos are the easiest breed to train...the border collies the smartest and poodle second im not sure where you got that idea from but it really doesent matter how smart the breed is it only matters how much work your willing to put in while training your dog