where can I get a website for toy american Eskimos?

i'm 13 and have been dying to get a toy american eskimo, i have done all my research and just love these little puppies. I am trying to find a website with many puppies and for inexpensive prices, i've been to many websites but either they don't have…

i'm 13 and have been dying to get a toy american eskimo, i have done all my research and just love these little puppies. I am trying to find a website with many puppies and for inexpensive prices, i've been to many websites but either they don't have…...
    Dog Breed Discussions : where can I get a website for toy american Eskimos?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• where can I get a website for toy american Eskimos?

where can I get a website for toy american Eskimos? Dog Breed Discussions
      i'm 13 and have been dying to get a toy american eskimo, i have done all my research and just love these little puppies. I am trying to find a website with many puppies and for inexpensive prices, i've been to many websites but either they don't have many puppies, they are really expensive, or they are not in the mid west region like Michigan wisconsin or illinois. help would be greatly pleased, if i get the website and find the perfect dog all i'll need is to convince my parents!

where can I get a website for toy american Eskimos? Dog Breed Discussions