its summer my american eskimo puppy doesnt have the fluffy fur he used to?

i have an american eskimo puppy its summer when we first got him he had the usual fur, that was during the beginng of the summer. now he doesnt have the normal fur is this normal for american eskimos?

i have an american eskimo puppy its summer when we first got him he had the usual fur, that was during the beginng of the summer. now he doesnt have the normal fur is this normal for american eskimos?...
    Dog Breed Discussions : its summer my american eskimo puppy doesnt have the fluffy fur he used to?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• its summer my american eskimo puppy doesnt have the fluffy fur he used to?

its summer my american eskimo puppy doesnt have the fluffy fur he used to? Dog Breed Discussions
      i have an american eskimo puppy its summer when we first got him he had the usual fur, that was during the beginng of the summer. now he doesnt have the normal fur is this normal for american eskimos?

its summer my american eskimo puppy doesnt have the fluffy fur he used to? Dog Breed Discussions