Can my dog get sick from getting in contact with a stray dog?

If your dog is vaccinated, all you need to worry about are parasites, but they won't get those from pee.Being around strays can cause flea, tick and worm infestations. Kennel cough (which is the same as a cold/the flu in humans) an also be shared.KEEP…

If your dog is vaccinated, all you need to worry about are parasites, but they won't get those from pee.Being around strays can cause flea, tick and worm infestations. Kennel cough (which is the same as a cold/the flu in humans) an also be shared.KEEP…...
    General Dog Discussions : Can my dog get sick from getting in contact with a stray dog?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Can my dog get sick from getting in contact with a stray dog?

Can my dog get sick from getting in contact with a stray dog? General Dog Discussions
      If your dog is vaccinated, all you need to worry about are parasites, but they won't get those from pee.Being around strays can cause flea, tick and worm infestations. Kennel cough (which is the same as a cold/the flu in humans) an also be shared.KEEP STRAYS AWAY FROM YOUR DOG.Put up a fence. Only feed the dog indoors!

Can my dog get sick from getting in contact with a stray dog? General Dog Discussions
    • The dog has all it's shots, but was licking/eating out of the same bowl that the stray dogs were & one of the stray dogs peed in the bowl!!! It was an accident that the dog ate from the same bowl as the strays. Just really worried!!** I do have a fenced in yard. I kept the strays outside, and my dog inside, but I needed to let my dog outside to go to the bathroom. It was so quick when it happened.