Where is a website where I can find my rottweiler a home?

Sadly I was unable to find a apartment that will let me take my rottweiler with me and I need to find someone that wants to adopt him. I don't want to give him back to the person, my family originally adopted him from (they have 3 other dogs they can…

Sadly I was unable to find a apartment that will let me take my rottweiler with me and I need to find someone that wants to adopt him. I don't want to give him back to the person, my family originally adopted him from (they have 3 other dogs they can…...
    Dog Breed Discussions : Where is a website where I can find my rottweiler a home?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Where is a website where I can find my rottweiler a home?

Where is a website where I can find my rottweiler a home? Dog Breed Discussions
      Sadly I was unable to find a apartment that will let me take my rottweiler with me and I need to find someone that wants to adopt him. I don't want to give him back to the person, my family originally adopted him from (they have 3 other dogs they can barely take care of and their house is a wreck). Anyone know any good websites where I can post ads so someone can adopt him?

Where is a website where I can find my rottweiler a home? Dog Breed Discussions