What are the avarage expences of owning a Rottweiler?

well i can say dont worry 2 much!!but there is 1 draw backthey eat about 2-4 50lb bag of dog food a month! they need a lot of exercise too!they shed a lot so i would brush mine about 3x a week.Good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well i can say dont worry 2 much!!but there is 1 draw backthey eat about 2-4 50lb bag of dog food a month! they need a lot of exercise too!they shed a lot so i would brush mine about 3x a week.Good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...
    Dog Breed Discussions : What are the avarage expences of owning a Rottweiler?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• What are the avarage expences of owning a Rottweiler?

What are the avarage expences of owning a Rottweiler? Dog Breed Discussions
      well i can say dont worry 2 much!!but there is 1 draw backthey eat about 2-4 50lb bag of dog food a month! they need a lot of exercise too!they shed a lot so i would brush mine about 3x a week.Good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What are the avarage expences of owning a Rottweiler? Dog Breed Discussions
    • they need weekly brushing with a firm bristle brush and only bathe when necessary. There are no special feeding requirements. It depends how much you feed your dog. If it is a male it could weigh between 100-135 pounds. A female could weigh between 90-120 pounds. it also depends on their age. food suggestions i have are iams,Eukenuba,science diet, and petagree. they need lots of exersize. Milkbone treats are high in fat or calories.iams has good dog treats,also look for meaty bone treats. Rottweilers will shed if not groomed properly but brushing can reduce sheding.You probabley will spend 100-300 dollars on your dog a month. Also have an emergency fund just in case your dog has cancer or a serious injuryHope this helps!:-)

• ~what is the best kind of food for a 10-year-old American Rottweiler?~How much (in weight) food does one American rottweiler eat in one month?~What are the best kinds of treats to feed an Am. rottweiler?~how much exersize do they require to stay fit?~What are the monthly expences (in total-vet, food, ect.) for a rottweiler?~do they shed? how often do they need to be brushed?and any other information will be very appreciated!!Thanks!

• hey OK well i own an German Rottweiler my self its no that big of a deal i find most of my stuff at www.petsmart.com go to there website go to there location and find a store close to you and there at petsmart website you will find many things that yoUr dog will like and plus you can buy them hope i helpedur welcome :)