How to tell if my pitbull is purebred?

There is no such thing as a pure bred Pit Bull.And the term red nose is the color not a breed type.Well if you don't believe in breeders the is it certainly not a pure bred dog.

There is no such thing as a pure bred Pit Bull.And the term red nose is the color not a breed type.Well if you don't believe in breeders the is it certainly not a pure bred dog....
    Dog Breed Discussions : How to tell if my pitbull is purebred?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• How to tell if my pitbull is purebred?

How to tell if my pitbull is purebred? Dog Breed Discussions
      There is no such thing as a pure bred Pit Bull.And the term red nose is the color not a breed type.Well if you don't believe in breeders the is it certainly not a pure bred dog.

How to tell if my pitbull is purebred? Dog Breed Discussions
    • What does your dislike for going to breeders have to do with a dog that you didn't buy originally but were GIVEN? That's right NOTHING. She either came with papers when your friend bought her or she didn't. Pit mouths aren't weird. Anyways no papers no proof.

• if it's nose is pink, then it's a red nose pit, but that can change when it gets older.tell them you'll take the dog, wait for her to move and bring it to animal control. that things a killer, the less of them there are the better.so glad they didn't overturn the thing here in dade county

• My friend was moving and couldn't take her dog so I decided I would take it. She told me it was a purebred red nosed pitbull. She is not papered because I don't believe in going to breeders in the first place. Can you tell me like what kind of traits they have. I know for sure she has those weird pitbull mouths if you know what I mean. Haha. Thank you!

• " I know for sure she has those weird pitbull mouths if you know what I mean. " No I don't know what you mean, please elaborate. There is NO way for ANY of us to tell you! We can't see the dog! If she's not "papered," you can't prove she's pure bred either. Does it really matter?Hope you've done your research on this breed! Understand that they are BRED for DOG AGGRESSION and you cannot leave it alone with other animals unattended.