How long does pitbull nipples hang after they give birth?

Wow these people are just ridiculous! Don't tell the guy what to do. He asked a specific question and just to remind all of you, it was, "will the nipples of his female dog hang after breeding." That's it. Don't throw all your bullshit on him!Breeding is…

Wow these people are just ridiculous! Don't tell the guy what to do. He asked a specific question and just to remind all of you, it was, "will the nipples of his female dog hang after breeding." That's it. Don't throw all your bullshit on him!Breeding is…...
    Dog Breed Discussions : How long does pitbull nipples hang after they give birth?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• How long does pitbull nipples hang after they give birth?

How long does pitbull nipples hang after they give birth? Dog Breed Discussions
      Wow these people are just ridiculous! Don't tell the guy what to do. He asked a specific question and just to remind all of you, it was, "will the nipples of his female dog hang after breeding." That's it. Don't throw all your bullshit on him!Breeding is NOT expensive like that but its not cheap either (just to clear up that price list one person decided to post lol!) .. And yes the nipples do hang but its not that bad. Here's a picture of my female. She has been bred once and this is about 4 months or so after giving birth..http://c3.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/124/l_42e444e466ed40d5b729a76246f46a56.jpgsee you can see a little bit. Her nipples look less saggy in this picture because she's standing very correct, but its just a little big more saggy than the picture shows. As you can see, its not a tiny little thing anymore. Good luck!

How long does pitbull nipples hang after they give birth? Dog Breed Discussions
    • Advice? Do NOT mate her. Why in the world do you want to? The American Pit Bull Terrier and other bully breeds are the number one dog euthanized in shelters.Don't add to this horrific misery.And yes, the dog's physique will never be the same no matter what you do.

• Don't let her get pregnant and you won't have to worry about her nipples hanging. Do you know how many pitbulls are put to sleep a week??? In my area alone it is over 200 a week. Why would you want to bring more into the world? These dogs deserve better than that.

• Here's a respectful tip about breeding: the costs!COSTS OF HAVING A LITTERAll of the tests listed are necessary for the health of the bitch and her litter and also to screen for possible genetic problems that could occur in future generations. NORMAL EXPENSES BEFORE THE BREEDING Shots, Worming $ 75 Brucellosis Test (Doggy VD) $ 25 Hips x-rayed (for dysplasia) $ 200 Elbows x-rayed (for dysplasia) $ 75 Thyroid Test $ 50 ACVO/CERF (eye exam $45 per/8 years $ 360 DNA Test For PRA (eyes ) $ 250 AT TIME OF BREEDING Stud Fee $ 500 Boarding Expenses $ 200AFTER THE BREEDING Good Quality Food $ 90 Whelping Box $ 100 Whelping supplies-scale, blankets, towels, etc. $ 100AT BIRTH Vet check for Mom & Pups $ 75 Dew Claw Removal $10 per puppy $ 100AS PUPPIES GROW Clean Up material/garbage bags $ 25 6 week vet visit with shots $ 250 Newspaper Ad $ 40 Puppy Food $ 90 X-Pen for Puppies $ 75 Safe Toys $ 50APPROXIMATE TOTAL COSTNot including problems $2,730 PROBLEMS OVER & ABOVE THE NORMAL COSTS Troubles during delivery/C-section $ 850 Trouble after delivery/ Mastitis $ 300 Supplements if your bitch won't nurse $ 150 Euthanasia for physically deformed puppies $ 50 Trouble if a puppy/puppies don't do well $200+++ PARVO and possible loss of some or all puppies $3000+++ Other associated difficulties too many and too varied to mentionbut they can and do happen $200+++++++ These figures are based on a litter of 10 which is anaverage sized litter for a larger dog)(These figures only include dollars spent and not time spent)Source: http://www.godivalabs.com/cost.html

• I have a red nose pitbull and I want her to have puppies but many people tell me their nipples keep hanging after they give birth. Some say they stay like that and some people tell me they will get back to normal. Is that true? If it is, what should I do for my dog to not let her nipples hang for ever.Any exercise, or diet to follow? Medicine? Any tips?Thanks.