Does anyone know where i can get a blue pitbull puppy for a good price?

Since that's the current (& TEMPORARY) "FAD"....they're EVERYWHERE!!!ALL kinds of *CRAP*...just wait awhile & a different color will be HOT & folks will be DUMPNG em some other color!!jUST A COLOR!!! *NOTHING* "special".

Since that's the current (& TEMPORARY) "FAD"....they're EVERYWHERE!!!ALL kinds of *CRAP*...just wait awhile & a different color will be HOT & folks will be DUMPNG em some other color!!jUST A COLOR!!! *NOTHING* "special"....
    Dog Breed Discussions : Does anyone know where i can get a blue pitbull puppy for a good price?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Does anyone know where i can get a blue pitbull puppy for a good price?

Does anyone know where i can get a blue pitbull puppy for a good price? Dog Breed Discussions
      Since that's the current (& TEMPORARY) "FAD"....they're EVERYWHERE!!!ALL kinds of *CRAP*...just wait awhile & a different color will be HOT & folks will be DUMPNG em some other color!!jUST A COLOR!!! *NOTHING* "special".

Does anyone know where i can get a blue pitbull puppy for a good price? Dog Breed Discussions
    • Don't listen to these people i got 3 pitbulls myself and im geting a blue nose for myself i'm buying one for 50 dollars from a seller there are alot of pits in cali so look around and ask friends or people around you...good luck

• Adding a third dog to the dynamics of your group, especially with multiple APBTs already, can be a risky bit. I do hope that you are able to crate and rotate with your dogs because if you don't, it could lead to a potential disaster if an argument happens over something.If you are interested, however, in getting a blue, please know that this particular color, due to it's major overbreeding soley on it's color has a variety of health problems - including severe skin allergies and other genetic problems, like a higher risk for demodex mange.If you are seriously interested, though, I would (since you're in the bay area) suggest you contact B.A.D. R.A.P. (www.badrap.org) about adopting one of their dogs. I do believe that they have a few blues (and puppies no less!) in their rescue organization that are already temperment tested and altered (spayed/neutered) and they offer obedience classes, etc.Most of the blue fad breeders are going to charge an arm and a leg for a dog that isn't worth it because of the health issues. I do hope you take my advise if you want to add a third dog to your group. Also, some other wonderful areas to check out for APBT lovers:www.pitbullforum.comwww.pitbullcorner.comwww.pbrc.netwww.apbtconformation.comwww.chako.org

• It would help more if we knew the region you were looking in, since a lot of the smaller kennels won't ship dogs.You can try looking in the Pennysaver or classifieds, or go to www.google.com and type in 'blue pit bull' and see if you can find any kennels that are breeding them.And don't listen to the people who say having a lot of pits will mean fights, people need to get over the assumption that all pits are mean. I work with a girl who breeds pits, she has 8 of them and they don't ever fight, and they all adore her, her husband, and her little son. Having 3 pits is no different than having 3 labs or 3 poodles- they're just dogs, people.Good luck in your search! Blue pits are beautiful. :)

• If you are working on a budget, then i suggest holding off for a bit until you have a vet reserve. What happens when one dog tears an ACL and the other has severe allergies? It requires money and not something a budget can normally tolerate. Save up some money, maybe bet a better job then go for the 3rd.Just make sure when you do, that you are prepared for a multi-pit household. It can get pretty mean.

• If you're on a budget, why add a third dog? Besides, do you understand the ramifications of adding a THIRD dog to your pack?Adding a Third Dog to the Family:I also do not recommend adding a 3rd dog to a family, unless the people fully understand the implications of pack behavior. In other words, if your plan is to add a male pup and not keep the dog separated from the other dogs when you are not with the dogs, then do not do it. The new pup is going to be low man in the pack order and the other dogs are going to remind him of this all the time. They may get along fine, but one is always going to be the alpha dog. When a third puppy is added to this pack it will always be low man, and the middle dog will be all too quick to remind it of that. This will continue until the pup is 18 months to 30 months old and at that point many dogs who have lived together will start to fight.The key to adding another dog is to keep the dog separated from the existing dogs when you are not there. I don't allow my pups to even play with older dogs until the pups are 5 to 9 months old (or in some cases even older). If you do not have a home with dog runs in the back yard, you can accomplish the same thing by using dog crates. Either keep the pup crated when you are gone, or when it is out of the crate keep the other dogs crated. This does not mean that these dogs can never be allowed to play and run together. They can, but play with the pup needs to ALWAYS be supervised. If the older dogs get down on the pup, you are there to stop it. Just as importantly, when the pup starts to mature and feel its oats around older dogs, it is your responsibility to protect the older dogs. This is especially important if the older dog is REALLY AN OLD DOG. If you don't control the pup from beating up on a really old dog, the old dog is going to have a very sad and fearful old age. Older geriatric dogs actually go into depression. So remember it's YOUR JOB to teach your pup manners.If you dont think this is serious, click here and start reading emails from people who have been bitten in dog fights, who have experienced dogs fights and even experienced dogs being killed in dog fights.

• i'm looking into getting another pitbull i've got 2 red and want a blue but i'm working on a budget can any1 help me out?i have money to pay for food and stuff like that my dogs have vets and there shots and all of that junk im on a budget cuz i put myself on one i could go up if i want and why the hell is this inappropraite(sp) i'm askin for a dog u prude and i live in sacramento california